2-PORT QUALCOMM 3.0 CAR CHARGER/36W + 1 USB Charging Cable
MRP Rs. 2,000 Rs. 1,449
- FAST CHARGING/TURBO CHARGING:- Most advanced car charger in the market with latest Quick Charge 3.0 technology on both ports, up to 4 times faster than conventional chargers; Capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 30 minutes. USB Charging Cable is included. Dual ports pump out 36W. Enough power to charge power-hungry USB devices at full speed. Winner among Top 10 car accessories for 2018 by Auto-Zone.
- PREMIUM & COMPACT DESIGN - Made of top-grade aluminum alloy, features a sturdy design with Black finish perfect for luxury cars . The compact, sleek charger is easy to store in your glove compartment, console or pocket between uses.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Universal design for all types of devices! You can use it as an Apple iPhone 7 7 plus 6 6s 4 4s 5 5s 5c 6 6plus 7 7plus car charger, a Samsung galaxy s3 s4 s5 s6 edge+ car charger and for charging iPads, other smart phones and tablets, GPS units, iPods, MP3 players and more. If a device recharges with a USB cable, you can likely power it up with the help of our charger.
- GUARANTEED SAFETY: ZAAP's Multi-Protect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC; High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminum pull tab ; No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices.
- WHAT YOU GET: ZAAP 36 W 2-Port Car Turbo Charger. 1 USB Cable, our fan-favorite 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
I LYK IT !!
I gotta say that this is the best car charger you can buy for this price. It is very compact and it charges the phone very quickly. The charging is quicker than usual ports and the charger looks great as well. It looks premium and is compact. It sometimes doesn't fit in firm into my puntos charging port but after a little adjusting does the job well. I would recommend it. :)
Great looks, quality...fast charging support works like a charm
Superb looks, supports fast charging, fits nicely in my car. I bought two of these already for front and back charging ports. With two usb ports in each, I can now pretty much charge everything.