Information and Usage:
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you, or to enable you to participate in our business activities, including:
- Provide you with order status updates, transaction records, agreements for the sale of goods or services and tax invoices;
- Fulfilling our obligations to you for the goods and services that you have purchased or requested from us;
- Product’s Warranty registration.
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations and directions given by regulators or government authorities, in connection with legal proceedings; investigation and/or prosecution of criminal or fraudulent activities. We are required to collect your personal information if you trade-in your product, or if you purchase from us pre-paid mobile telecommunications services, in order for us to be compliant with the relevant law;
- providing your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing goods and services you have requested, such as third party service providers;
- advising you of new goods and services, including for marketing and re-marketing purposes;
- enabling you to take part in competitions and promotions and notifying you about competition results and special offers, which might interest you;
- communicating and responding to questions and complaints raised and to provide you with information or advice;
- assessing your suitability for a role you are applying for, if you are a seeking employment, we collect information to assist with the recruitment and selection process.
Shared Personal Information:
ZAAP strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, ZAAP digital adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we stores your personal data. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of ZAPP and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Grievances and Escalations:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org