THREE PORT TURBO CAR CHARGER (Black)
Rs. 2,000 Rs. 1,249
- FAST CHARGING/TURBO CHARGING: Patented IC technology to provide the fastest possible charge in all 3 ports- 4 amps per port. 25W (watt) max. Winner among Top 10 car accessories for 2018 by Auto-Zone.
- PREMIUM DESIGN : Made of top-grade aluminium alloy, features a sturdy, design with Rose gold finish perfect for luxury cars.
- AUTO DETECT: Equipped on all ports to identify each attached device and provide the highest recharging power that the devices can adapt to.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Universal design for all types of devices! You can use it as an Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 5c 6 plus car charger, a Samsung galaxy s3 s4 s5 s6 edge+ car charger and for charging iPads, other smart phones and tablets, GPS units, iPods, MP3 players and more. If a device recharges with a USB cable, you can likely power it up with the help of our charger.
- GUARANTEED SAFETY: ZAAP's Multi-Protect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. 12 / 24 volt input voltage. Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC; High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminium pull tab ;No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Our 3 port, 25 watt charger plugs right into the cigarette lighter of your vehicle. The compact, sleek black charger is easy to store in your glove compartment, console or pocket between uses, so it's ready to go when you're ready to charge.
- WHAT YOU GET:ZAAP 25W 3-Port Car Charger, welcome guide, our fan-favourite 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Great product at a good price.
Go for it . No issues till now .
Charging speed is as described. Using it from past 2 months and working fine.
Impressed with this little 1
I purchased this car charger for my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali. After installing it I noticed that while driving the unit would slide out of the charging socket and disconnect. I assumed this was due to the vertical position of my charging socket. (I noticed in most pictures online the charging sockets are either pointed straight down or at a slight angle.) I contacted the seller and they were very caring and thought that maybe it was a defective unit. Well... it turns out the unit was perfectly fine. It was my particular car socket. After adjusting (turning) the unit left & right while in the car socket, it "clicked" snuggly into groves that are apparently inside the car socket and now it works like a charm! 5 Stars for the great customer service and product quality!