No Contact Tool
ZAAP Touchless Device has created a key shaped touchless device that allows people to take a hands-off approach during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The curved section of the Touchless Tool can be hooked on to levers to open doors while its round end can push buttons, such as those for elevators.
The idea is to let people perform everyday tasks without having to touch surfaces that could be contaminated with the virus.
“Even if authorities stop calling on citizens to refrain from venturing out or organizing large events, those in society will continue to assume that the virus is close to them, ZAAP developed this Touchless Device. “The need for touching the least number of objects as possible will remain.”
Made of 100% COPPER alloy material, that kills Viruses & Germs up to 99.9%
Touchless Hand Door Opener & Stylus available on zaaptech.com in Rs 499.
- Patented design makes it easy to open doors, press lift buttons, ATM buttons, toilet flush, twist faucets, pull levers, carry grocery bags & many other applications.
- Avoid touching public touchscreens like store checkouts use as stylus. Made in India
- Reduces point-of-contact area. Best contactless tool for Healthcare & working professionals.
- Precision CNC machined solid copper & polished for Premium looks & Heavy pull load upto 7 Kg.
- Easy to carry Design, comes with specially designed cotton bag for device vertical touchless storage & can be washed after daily use.
- Keys can be easily attached to this touchless device.
- Easy to clean w/ sanitizers or simple soap wash.
- Lifetime Warranty. Original design Patents Nr: 8,2627,953.
Review by Gadgets 360̊