1. We believe that we’re here to make great products that will make world better.
2. We believe in the simple, not the complex.
3. We believe that we need to own and control the primary technologies behind the products we make.
4. We participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution.
5. We believe in saying no to thousands of projects so that we can really focus on the few that are truly important and meaningful to us.
6. We believe in deep collaboration and cross-pollination of our groups, which allow us to innovate in a way that others cannot.
7. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in every group in the company, and we have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change.