QUICK TOUCH THREE CAR MOUNT
MRP Rs. 1,800 Rs. 1,199
This product is sold out
- Patented QT technology, Made in Korea. 3+ million customers already using ZAAP mounts worldwide.
- Meet the future of luxurious Car Mount. Imagined by Marc Nelson, widely acknowledged as industrial designer of this generation, CES Innovation Award winner, Recommended by Leading Media & Automotive influencers worldwide.
- For Car Dashboard, Car Windshield & Desktop. Estimated lifespan of 3+ years.
- Suction Gel pad ensures mount can be used infinite times as it restores to original condition after rinsing with water.
- Technical Specs: For mobile devices 2.0--3.0 inches wide, 360 degree rotation & in built shock stabilizers & made using UV-proof ABS plastic.
Compact and grippy and easy to use
Compact and easy to fit car mount. Can take beating of bad road while holding an Oneplus 3t. It has a solid hold and vibration to mobile is less. Its easy to mount the mobile as well. Articulation of the holder is limited, but can be fixed to use mobile for both landscape (preferred) or vertical mode. Costlier than other chinese brands, but durable and long lasting (using for more than a year now). Found it similar to capdase ( which I used for 4 years before its suction cup gave up). Highly recommend for someone looking for reliable and durable mobile holder for their car.
The Best One...Go for it!
I have tried quite a few mobile holders, and each one of them never lasted beyond a few weeks. I decided to pay more, but go for a product which may be costlier, but seems more reliable than others. And this Zaap mount turned out to be a great decision!!! It has a really well thought design. One touch mobile locking and adjustible foot are features which make this product stand out among others. The suction pad is rock solid and the mobile never moves, while I drive. Go for it. You won't regret paying a bit higher for a product, which would outlast a lot of cheaper ones.
100% value for money
I did not imagine the extra thick suction pad would stick to the curved dashboard of my Duster, but it did, after several tries. I guess what I was missing was the little lever at the bottom of the unit, which when pressed shut, drives out the remaining air and creates a perfect vacuum. After that, I've not had my iPhone Plus fall over even when I've gone into a ditch at high speeds.
Must buy product
It's totally worth it. Holds the phone properly. The glue is really superb. U can use it on the dashboard as well as the wind screen. There is no issue of jerking